Parmetheus Plus PAR36 LED lights are a drop-in replacement for outdated Halogen PMA Approved. Lightweight, low-current and moisture resistant, they provide stable light output for thousands of operating hours. These LED lights are 40% brighter output than the original Parmetheus Series assemblies.
LED lighting is the ideal technology for aviation applications. Whelen LED lights are time and field-tested for reliability and long-life performance under the tough conditions required by Fire, Emergency, DOT and Law Enforcement professionals around the world.
- Direct replacement for outdated PAR36 Halogen and HID lamps.
- First commercially available PAR36 LED for Aviation applications.
- 10,000 hour operating life.
- Available in Landing and Taxi versions.
Convenient “Drop In” design for ease of installation:
- Power wiring attaches to brass screw terminals; Weight is virtually identical to previous PAR36 lamps;
- Assembly design includes clocking notch
- Polycarbonate, replaceable, hard-coated outer lens.
- Metal, heat dissipating coated housing.
- Whelen TIR™ (Total Internal Reflector) technology rivals strobe in intensity and effectiveness.
- Proudly designed and manufactured in the USA.
- Five year warranty.